Dual charger for charging 2 batteries simultaneously, controlled by a microprocessor with 2 outputs. Connected to the mains or to a 12-18V power supply, it will charge the Ni-Mh, Li-Po, Li-Ion, Pb, Li-Fe, Li-HV batteries.
- Input voltage from 11 to 18V DC (80W) or 100 / 240V AC
- Suitable for batteries of Outdoor and Indoor models
- Compact size for easy transport.
- Charge Ni-Cd / Ni-Mh batteries from 1 to 15 cells (Delta Peak) and Li-Ion / Li-Hv / Li-Po / Li-Fe from 1 to 6 cells and Lead from 2 to 20V.
- Load current adjustable from 0.1 A to 7 A in steps of 100 mA.
- Discharge current adjustable from 100 mA to 1 A (in 100 mA steps).
- Automatic maintenance charge current from 0 mA to 200 mA.
- End of discharge voltage adjustable in 0.1 V steps.
- End of charge detection by Delta Peak (Ni-Cd and Ni-Mh from 5 to 20 mV)
- Constant Current / Constant Voltage type charge (Li Ion / Li-Po / Li-Fe / Li-Hv and Pb).
- Cycle Mode (Discharge / Charge or Charge / Discharge) 5 cycles in total.
- 2-line 16-character backlit LCD screen with perfect readability.
- Protections: incorrect input voltages, poor connections and reverse polarities at input and output.
- Integrated fan.
- Integrated Li-Po element balancer ensuring the protection of each Li-Po cell during charging with a tolerance of 5 mV (charging or discharging). Balancing current max 300 mA.
- 5 memories